10 Photos That Will Make You Want To Visit Dubrovnik

11/27/2015


One of the most beautiful and magical cities in Croatia, which definitely should be part of your never ending Bucket Lists. Yes, we are talking about Dubrovnik, which is located on the Adriatic Sea, in the region called Dalmatia. This seaport city was historically based on maritime trade and in 15-16th century it achieved a high level of development, mostly because of its diplomacy skills and experiences. The city of Dubrovnik is also listed on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.

I visited Dubrovnik when I was still a child, 11 years old to be exact, and I think it was the place which strengthened me in my traveling passion. My wanderlust soul loved all the tiny streets, stone houses and flower decoration. I remember taking thousands photos of literally everything. The memory card was full of monuments, sea, hanging flowerpots or narrow streets. Unfortunately, I´m not able to find the photos, because you know, so many years have passed since then and it would be such a challenge to search for them. But this shouldn´t stop me from proving you why Dubrovnik is worth a visit. I sat down and "googled" several snaps which are here to show you the beauty and uniqueness of this Croatian town. So open a new tab on your browser and get ready to find the best deals for flights or buses to Dubrovnik, because after checking these photos, your next destination will be surely this city.

photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr

photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
photo credit: flickr
Have you ever visited Dubrovnik? If so, what was your favorite spot? Would you like to come back sometime?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

    Deviantart

Flickr Images